Can it be that time of the year already?! Are you ready for the Fall 2013 Big Shoe Trends? As slightly obsessive shoe lovers and proud owners of larger size feet, we can never start too early to zero in on pretty new season shoe trends!
In anticipation of the new season shoe trends coming in, we’re looking at what the fashion pack think will be the big trends to watch out for this fall, but we also want to know which shoes we can roll over into the fall season, and which shoes to put to bed for now.
In Fall 2013 the shoe mood ranges from luxuriously feminine, inspired by film noir and The Great Gatsby to the masculine hardness and boldness of the still present menswear trend. Here’s our quick cheat sheet to help your navigate the fall 2013 big shoe trends. Keep it. Get it. Stash it. You decide!
- Flats are everywhere: Women with big feet who dig comfort over high fashion can breathe a sigh of relief for another year.
- Thigh High Boots
- Open Toed Booties
- Prints for Fall
- 1960s-style Chelsea boots; the ankle booties
- Menswear shoe styles go mainstream. Not just for the fashion forward. Don’t wave goodbye to your pointy toe oxfords or smoking slippers just yet.
- Edgy flat boots
- Menswear inspired heels
- 1940s Film Noir and Great Gatsby Inspired Heels
- Fur trim, pony hair
- Textures : Sumptuous Velvet and Suede
- Shoes with chunky bold details: Thicker laces, thicker tassels, thicker straps, thicker heels
- Dainty, understated looks
- Colour Blocking
- Neon: Colors go deeper for fall and styles become more luxurious and feminine
YOUR MUST HAVE COLORS
Dark grays, rich brown, emerald and deep greens, fuchsia, orange, purple, oxblood and bold blue.
Are you ready for the Fall 2013 Big Shoe Trends?